V Squad - Eligibility
Our aim is to make good players better.
The next intake will be for junior footballers born between January 1, 2001 and April 30, 2002 who:
- participated at the regional level of the SSV AFL football trials
- are playing at SSV regional level but missed the trials due to illness, injury or their school's non-participation
- have been selected in their local interleague or other relevant representative team
- have been identified and nominated by a teacher or V Squad Regional Manager
- meet our special consideration criteria as detailed below.
Players born after these dates, and otherwise satisfying selection criteria, will be eligible for the 2014 intake.
|Please note: for players born prior to the January 1, 2001 there are limited places available to join your age group in progress. Please contact Luke at V Squad on (03) 9615 5102 to discuss this option.|
Special consideration application
V Squad is committed to providing our V Squad education program to talented junior footballers from all over Victoria. Within our charter is a provision for a limited number of admissions outside the standard invitation criteria. These places will be awarded at the discretion of V Squad.
Special consideration applications are available for those below a minimum household income threshold or who have experienced a difficult financial situation in the past three years.
Special consideration will also be given to age eligible players capable of SSV selection who missed the trials due to injury or illness, or through their school not being a member of the SSV.
Application for special consideration form
If applying for special consideration on financial hardship grounds please state your combined average yearly household income over the previous three years.